- Gold is a precious and a noble metal. It has an excellent chemical stability and a high resistance to oxidation and corrosion.
- The purity of gold is measured in Carats.
- In the olden days, a Carat was originally a unit of mass (weight) based on the Carob seed or bean which was used by ancient merchants in the Middle East.
- The Carat is still used for the weight of gem stones where 1 carat = 200mg.
- For gold it is used to measure the purity where pure gold is 24 carats.
- Kalaneedhi Jewellers offers you a wide range of gold jewellery in pure 22K.
- Our range of gold jewellery has been designed to suit all occasions from wedding day wear to everyday wear. From the traditional to the more fashionable long earrings, chains, bracelets and rings, there is a lot to choose from at Kalaneedhi Jewellers.
PURITY OF GOLD
WHAT IS THE PURITY OF GOLD SOLD BY RETAILERS COMMONLY?
Most retailers sell impure gold; i.e. the gold you buy is not certified. Most frequently, the joints and hooks in jewellery are made with lower Karatage of gold.
HOW IS KALANEEDHI JEWELLERS DIFFERENT FROM RETAILERS?
At Kalaneedhi Jewellers, the certificate of Authenticity provided with the jewellery ensures that you get what you pay for.
Differential buy back:Having a different rate for selling and buying gold jewellery. At Kalaneedhi Jewellers, a single gold rate is maintained for buying or selling gold jewellery.
High wastage:In some cities across the country there is a wastage component attached to making charges.
IS KALANEEDHI JEWELLERS JEWELLERY BIS HALLMARKED?
Yes Kalaneedhi Jewellers jewellery is BIS Hallmarked. A hallmark indicates that the content in the jewellery has been evaluated and that the gold adheres to international standards of purity. The laser engraved hallmark seal consists of five parts